Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MISSING IN ACTION . . .

I haven't been on here in quite a while.
It's not because I have nothing to say - just no time to say it.
It has been a really busy year in photography so far and it's just barely February!
Besides getting to take a lot of cute baby photos, I've been increasing my items for my Etsy site: Aubrey's Closet. I've had a few craft sales and have a big one coming up in Pacific Grove, CA in April. They get 30,000 people over the weekend and I have no idea how many items to make!

I also just took a whole bunch of new product to Stripes Boutique, a local baby shop that is adorable.
I've also helped the owner redecorate the shop for their re-grand opening this weekend. I redesigned their logo and business cards and today got to decorate the shop window with my leftover Valentine's props - a lot of fun!

 From Left to Right: Doll Pattern Kits, Print, Doll Pillows, earrings, magnets, bibs and necklaces.
 More bibs, shoes and messenger bags.

I've made most of this stuff for the spring craft show but I thought it might as well test an audience while I wait until then!

I just started making these bandana bibs - they are reversible and perfect for droolers. 
I think they are much cuter then the normal round bib and more part of an outfit.

I just did a Valentine Mini Shoot this past weekend and had 10 kids come. 
It was a busy, tiring day, but they were all cute.

Remember this dress:
Stripes Boutique is doing a fashion show in March and the theme is circus.
So I am attempting to recreate this dress in multiple sizes for the upcoming fashion show.
Wish me luck!

I don't forsee things slowing down for a while.
Next weekend we finally get to check the Fairmont Hotel out in San Francisco and stay for a couple of nights while I go to a wholesale gift show with some friends. I can't wait.

No comments: