Friday, January 9, 2015

NESTING

I spent most of the day cleaning out Aubrey's room to make room for a crib and to see if everything will fit!

Today we had another ultrasound and double-checked the gender. It's for sure a girl! So now I can start decorating. 


I used my new Cricut to cut out car decals and covered one wall. 


The crib will go along the right side between the rocker and book shelf. 

I feel like I'm going to a doctor every week already even though I have three months to go. I have Gestational Diabetes so besides seeing my doctor I also see a dietician every week or two and get an ultrasound every month. 
I've been on the new diet for two weeks almost and it's going well, it's just hard to have such a timed eating schedule. I'll wait and see at the next ultrasound in three weeks to see if baby is gaining too much wait or if diet change has slowed down the growth. Right now she's only at three pounds but her stomach is in the large side which is most likely from the diabetes. Besides pricking my fingers 4 times a day to check my blood sugar levels I also get weekly progesterone shots in my hip which is supposed to help prevent pre-term labor again. I'm 28 almost 29 weeks so every day I get closer to 32 weeks I start getting nervous wondering if my water is going to break! (Aubrey was born at 32 weeks). 


No comments: