Saturday, October 4, 2008

Addicted to Digital Scrapbooking!


So after giving up on scrapbooking quite a while ago, and then switching to digital scrapbooking - and giving up on that as well, I have come across all the latest and greatest scrapbooking has to offer again and started buying stuff. Then I've stumbled upon the greatest digital scrapbooking sites and now have switched to that again! It's amazing what you can find for free and how much better it all looks. I've already made a maternity and ultrasound page, our christmas cards for this year and a birth announcement - all ready to add the photo and date! I just need some photos to scrapbook now!

1 comment:

Shelli McCullough said...

Thank you for your comment. I was so sad last night that I didn't get to eat or visit. I told Darren later that I was so mad sitting there watching you and Julianne eat all that yummy food! So not fair. And although I don't think I have ever felt much worse than last night, except when I am newly pregnant, it was so good to see you. You look so cute pregnant. Loved the jeans you were wearing. Oh and by the way my mom was over just the other day and said that she had just found out that you were expecting. She is so so very happy for you! Oh and I love the pictures of you!