Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Saturday (October 25th) was our 7th Anniversary. I was released from the hospital in the early afternoon and it was nice to come home to a clean house and presents from my parents.
We got a lot done that day, (I should say my parents and Jared got a lot done). We went out for dinner at Med Grill and it was nice to eat real food again. I gave Jared a photo of Aubrey in a frame for his desk at work. He started his new job as Housekeeping Floor Manager today and I wanted to get him a photo to take on his first day back. Jared gave me a beautiful necklace with Aubrey's birth stone - pink tourmaline stone with diamonds around it, it's small and petite just like her and it's beautiful. It was probably one of the best anniversarries we've had as we didn't think Aubrey would be here for us to celebrate it with her!

No comments: