Monday, March 22, 2010

Well...I tried!


Aubrey slept in until 7:30 this morning - huge change from that last week or more of waking up between 5 and 6 am! But she still seemed tired and a bit fussy afterward. I put her in her crib with a bunch of toys so I could take a shower so we could go out and do something and I got out of the bathroom and she was asleep in her crib with her blanket pulled up over her and everything! I was all dressed up and no where to go! She slept for 2 hours and woke up really sleepy and still not very happy, so we had lunch and went for a walk to the park. She was enjoying swinging and then was done. I took her out and tried to put her back in the stroller to go to the next park that was more exciting then just swings - but she would have none of it. I put her down on the sand, she fell over and got her hands all covered in sand and REALLY didn't like that. She pointed towards the adult swing so I took her over to it, and held her on my lap while I swung - still didn't like it. Not happy about anything...if only she could speak! So I carried her while I pushed the stroller to the next park (not an easy task) where she went down the slides and sat on my lap while we went down the spiral one (didn't know it had such a kick!). Now she had a poopy diaper, didn't want to sit anywhere, especially her stroller and I was not carrying her all the way home. So through some tears she finally got buckled in and we headed home, just in time for it to start raining. Now she's in bed again - I hope it will help! Phew!

No comments: