Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today's walk


After dinner tonight Aubrey and I went on a 3.9 m or 6.3 km walk. We walked to the boat Locks where they also had a fish ladder that you could view through windows. As it's their peak month there were lots of huge salmon! Aubrey thought it was pretty cool. Then we took a detour home and stopped at a park and played for a while. I haven't been able to wear anything but flip flops for the past month and a half or so as my toe has been hurting me and every other shoe just makes it hurt. But I put on my running shoes and it didn't hurt today, so I was grateful! We bought a jogging stroller at a garage sale last weekend and this was the 2nd time I have used it and it's so much better and more smooth. And Aubrey seems to like it and stays in it, so that's even better.  
neat sculpture on the locks.


 

No comments: