Saturday, November 30, 2013

DISNEY LAND!



 So the first ride Aubrey went on was Space Mountain - she loved it and and immediately went on it again. I did not go on it at all.
The next ride we all went is Star Tours - why did I go on it?? It was the worst minutes of my life.
After sickness set in, claustrophobia came next! I would have done anything to get out of there if I could. Then we finally got out and my phone was missing from my pocket!
I had to go back, stand in line and when it opened, run in and search before everyone was seated and I got stuck inside again! I found the phone! I think I was sick for the rest of the day.


 Oh man, I love this photo.




 We met up with twins who are in Aubrey's class at school who were there the same days we were.

 Aubrey LOVED all the rides she was tall enough to go on.

 She didn't always love getting wet though.









 We met up with the twins again in California Adventure and watched a Disney Jr. show with them.








 Wet again.





 Seeing the Cars was by far her favorite!




 Yup, my face says it all. I was fine until we hit the bumps.



 Highlight of her trip!

 Back to Disneyland for a little more.





Sitting very patiently while he cut out her silhouette. Best non-cheesy sovereign!

No comments: