Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another project complete

I have so many projects on the go and on my list to do. I finally got this one done this week. I had 2 canvas' that I have painted over twice for Aubrey's room and I didn't like how it turned out so I upholstered it in batting and the material I found at the thrift store. The supplies cost me $12 for both boards. The most expensive part was a tie for the material and the tacks for $3 each. The tacks worked perfectly as they are square and the same width as the ribbon. They are just scrapbooking tacks or brads so I could just push them through the material, batting and canvas then fold over the flaps on the back.


Julianne said...

Wow! very cute!

Palmer Family said...

Love it ! You are so creative!