Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DOWN TO VICTORIA

Ok, that last post was actually Duncan, once Jared came back from his hike we went down to Victoria and visited his family.
 One of the first things we did was go to my father-in-laws pizza place. He wanted me to take some food shots for him. We ate some great food - these breadsticks are Aubrey's favorite!
 Cordova Bay - near the restaurant - it was so misty and peaceful I had to stop. I just wished I had my real camera with me this time!

 Aubrey loves staying at Uncle Dave + Aunt Ali's because it means sleeping on the top of a bunk bed!

 We walked around downtown one day being tourists. This boat restaurant looked interesting.

 but we were heading to this place: Red Fish Blue Fish. This line up took 45 mins but was so worth it!

 This little shipping crate of a food stand has the best seafood!

 My favorite scallop burger


No comments: