Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CRAFT SPACE

I've never had a craft area or room before. I'm so excited to finally have space that I don't have to tidy up in order to eat dinner! Half of our kitchen was just open space with no cabinets, probably an eat-in kitchen with room for a table (or two). We occupied part of it with our desk and computer and now with the addition of the island we refinished, I now have a fully functioning craft space and it's soooo nice. It's nice to have a place for everything and all in one place.



I was even more excited to re-purpose these Ikea spice racks once turned into bookshelves in Aubrey's room and now transformed once again as storage. I had so many jars but no where to display them that was functional - this works so well. I drilled some holes in the sides of the bottom one to slide a piece of dowling to hold the ribbons in.

I just finished cleaning out and organizing all my supplies, so hopefully now I can get started on a few projects.

No comments: