Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shopping Online

How much online shopping do you do? Did you know you can find the best deals online?
I was just recently at Old Navy and when I got home I decided to look up a few things and searched the sale section. The deals were amazing, plus they were offering a 25% off discount when you entered a code at your checkout - just like a coupon. I bought a pair of jelly sandals for Aubrey ($3.99 + 25% off), a dress  and a t-shirt for me, all for $30 including shipping. It arrived today and it all fits and is great!
If you find something online that only ships to the states, send it to me and I'll bring it when we're in Victoria next week so you'll have to pay for fast shipping!



1 comment:

Katelyn- Domestic Charm said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all of your blogs :) You can also find me on Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/Domesticcharm

Thanks,
Katelyn