Monday, February 20, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY IN

Jared brought Aubrey and I a chocolate rose and a card. I also got some Theo's sipping chocolate.
Aubrey made daddy a card.

 Since we went out the night before with Dana & Jeremy we decided to stay home for Valentine's Day and Jared made dinner instead. Aubrey went to bed, then we had dinner.
He made steaks (I only ate half of mine - it was huge!), asparagus and roasted garlic mash potatoes. He also made some cheese bread sticks from the left over pizza dough.
It was a nice quiet night and I think the food was better then if we had have gone out!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Your dinner looks so yummy! I think you are right, I'm positive it was way better than any restaurant and it's nice to eat in the comfort of your own home. Glad you had a good Valentine's Day!