Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fun at Value Village







As I was driving around to look at rentals yesterday I came across a Value Village, so of course I had to stop. It might have been the cleanest VV I'd ever been in!
I bought Aubrey a few more small books as we've exhausted her small collection that we brought with us. I found a cloth book that I've been looking for to use on Sundays. It has zipper, snap, shoe tying, buckle and velcro activities. I also found her a fisher price doll house. She played with it there forever even though there was no furniture in it! The kitchen has a built in oven and fridge with doors that she loved playing with. I had wanted to get one but they are so expensive and thought I'd wait. I finally found the price tag on it and it was $6.99 so I had to buy it!
It folds up pretty good and is in good condition, just needs a soak in the bathtub!

On another note, we are loving our iphones! They are expensive but worth it!
Last night I downloaded a free LDS app that contains all the scriptures, all church magazines, all the hymns and all the videos of conference and everything in text, video and audio. I think it's pretty amazing to have all that with you on your phone. I don't have to add heavy books to my diaper bag on sundays anymore! And I'll always have some reading material on the go.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Fantastic! Shannon you have the gift of finding the best stuff at Value Village. Well done

Palmer Family said...

What great finds! Good luck finding a place to live!

Christina said...

I love you through and through is one of my favourite kids books!